2020 Season LATE REGISTRATION
Register here for ALL DIVISIONS
Late Registration has begun.
During Spring Season, players must live or go to school within Avondale, Arizona City Limits with the exception of West of Dysart Road and North of Thomas Road. Residences and Schools in that area are within Litchfield Park Little League boundaries.
If you wish to play withing Avondale Little League Boundaries, please request a waiver from firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to registering your players.
Not sure which Division to choose?
TBall is for 4-6 year olds. 7 year olds may apply if they have never played before, but skills will be evaluated by the player agent and safety officer to determine if coach pitch is a better fit
Coach Pitch is for 6-8 year olds. 5 year olds may apply as long as they have at least 2 seasons of TBall. Players will be evaluated by the player agent and safety officer.
Minor kid pitch is for 8-10 year olds. 7 year olds may try out for a Minor team if they have had at least 2 seasons of coach pitch. 11 year olds may be placed on a Minor team depending on skillset. Tryouts are required but all players get placed on a team.
Major kid pitch is for 10-12 year olds. 9 year olds may try out for a Major team if they have had at least 2 seasons of Minor kid pitch. Tryouts are required but all players get placed on a team.
Intermediate kid pitch (NEW, for BASEBALL ONLY). This is for 12 and 13 year olds. 11 year olds may try out, but it is not guaranteed they will be placed in an Intermediate team. They may be placed on a Major or Minor team.
Junior/Senior is for ages 13-16. Players may be drafted to either a senior or junior team, based on age and skillset. 13 year olds (baseball only) will have the option to be drafted to an Intermediate team.
By choosing to continue, you agree to the following terms and conditions
1. I, the parent/guardian of the above-named player for a position on an Avondale Little League team, hereby give my approval to participate in any and all Avondale Little League activities, practices, games, and fundraising, including transportation to and from the activities.
2. I know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless Little League Baseball Inc, Avondale Little League, and the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons of Avondale Little League transporting my child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my child, whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. I agree to return, upon request, the uniform and other equipment issued to my child in the condition as received, except for normal wear and tear.
4. I understand that my child may be required to try out for a team. If my child is unable to attend the scheduled try-out for any reason, I further understand that my child will be included in the Avondale Little League Draft as a “blind” upon approval by the Avondale Little League Board of Directors.
5. I understand that my child may be chosen at anytime to play on a Major Division team, if he/she is of the correct age for such division as determined by Avondale Little League and Little League Baseball Inc. Declining to move up to such Major Division team will result in forfeiture of eligibility for the Major Division for the current season, and may be subject to further restrictions by Avondale Little League.
6. I agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball Inc) and age. I understand that my child must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball Inc to participate in Avondale Little League and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport, PA shall be final and binding. I further understand that if any participant on an Avondale Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball Inc) and/or age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates may be found to be ineligible, and forfeiture and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Charter or Tournament.
7. I agree to furnish a certified birth certificate and proof of residency of the above-named player to Avondale Little League. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension from Avondale Little League.
8. I understand that Avondale Little League is a NON PROFIT organization and my child WILL BE REQUIRED to participate in a league-sponsored fundraiser.
9. I understand that a $35.00 assessment fee will be applied for any and all returned checks, and will result in future payment options being restricted to cash or money orders only.
10. I understand that monies paid will NOT be refunded without written explanation of request submitted to the Avondale Little League Board of Directors for consideration. I further understand that should I submit a request for refund, there is NO GUARANTEE of approval by the Avondale Little League Board of Directors.
11. I understand and will be responsible for the actions and behaviors of myself, my family members and my friends during all Avondale Little League events. If I, my family members, or my friends do not comply with these said rules, I do fully understand that I, my family members, and my friends will be suspended from and/or banned from any and/or all Avondale Little League activities, including Opening and Closing Day Ceremonies, practices, and games.
12. I understand that ride share requests for non-siblings WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED.
13. I hereby authorize pictures of my child, in conjunction with AVLL-associated events, to be posted on the AVLL website